5 Timeless Flooring Styles for the Northwest
October 18, 2019
- Hex tiles are the most popular. 1 to 2 inch hex tiles for the Bath or Kitchen.
- Subway tiles. Bathroom and kitchens for back splashes and walls.
- Red or White Oak Hardwood Flooring, ether solid or engineered.
- Carrara /Calcutta marble can be used throughout the house.
- Marmoleum flooring can be used just about anywhere, but the most popular are in the Kitchen and Bathroom. It has been a timeless classic for decades due to the ease of maintenance and cleanup.